- Country: Poland
- Founded year: 1992
EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTOR SINCE 2012
TELE-FONIKA Kable Group was established in 1992 as a result of the consolidation of several plants of the cable industry operating as long as since 1923 in Poland. The products produced in our plants are recognised by customers in more than 80 countries. Our range of products includes approx. 25 thousand types of cables and wires. We are a recognized and reliable provider of cables and wires made of copper, aluminium and fibre optics, used by the world’s leading companies in the power, telecommunications, electronic, shipbuilding and mining sectors.
- 3500 employees
- Member of Europacable association
- Total subisidiaries: 6
- 25 thousand types of cables and wires
- 8 production plants, operates 500 production lines
- Standards confirmed with 380 quality certificates for its products, granted by 34 renowned certification centres in the world
- 10,000 tonnes of cable waste per year as recycle fractions from certain materials at the purity level of over 99.5%.
- Total annual production output is over 220’000 tons of ready made cables
- Tele-Fonika worldwide distribution: More than 80 countries
Certification & Accreditations: