- Country: Japan
- Founded year: 1943
Designed to do more
OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR SINCE 2020
Ryobi Group Limited is a Japanese manufacturer of components for the automobile, electronics, and telecommunications industries. It also sells printing equipment, power tools, and builders’ hardware. Ryobi Power Tools and Ryobi Outdoor Power Equipment are brands of Techtronic Industries.
Ryobi® are dedicated to delivering outstanding performance and reliability, we’ve built a solid and enviable reputation by developing a real knowledge of exactly what people need from their power tools, so that you can work more efficiently, more safely and more comfortably in your home and garden.
- Ryobi group employees: 10’000
- Annual revenue: 3 billion USD
- Group companies: Total 22 companies
- Batteries come with built-in Intellicell individual cell monitoring technology that protects your battery from overload, overheating and deep discharge
- 18V Home range 36V Garden range tools & equipment
- 36V range runs quitter than traditional petrol motors, no smells, emission or pollution, 97% less vibration
- Ryobi worldwide distribution: Over 60 countries