- Country: South Africa
- Founded year: 1972
No loose parts
EXCLUSIVE AGENT SINCE 2011
CCG commenced manufacturing cable glands in 1972 using the latest German Index machining technology at the time. The launch of the original Captive Component GlandTM was a direct response to a call by international mining companies that experienced problems with cable glands having loose components being incorrectly installed in deep level mines.
From the beginning, CCG has placed emphasis on the users input to enhance design innovation. CCG’s policy of “built in safetyTM” and “designing out complexity” has meant that discerning engineers world-wide have recognized CCG’s products for their time and wastage saving features. The simplicity of the “Captive Component GlandTM” concept means that no matter where in the world CCG products are being installed, the simplest of instructions will ensure that all the parts have been correctly fitted. This concept is very important for installations and projects in developing countries where unskilled labour is very often used.
- Captive Component Gland
- Innovative gland with just 2 parts
- The Most Innovative Product Award 2011
- Best Explosion Proof Cable Gland of The HazardEx Awards 2007
- 100% anti-corrosion
- Contracted global partners: Over 90 companies of 5 industry
- CCG worldwide distribution: South Africa, Hong Kong, Mongolia, Australia, Great Britain, South Korea, United Arab Emirates, Singapore